Thursday, November 29, 2012

Wish I knew if you hear me :/

I tried to write you something beautiful
Something that I thought would last
Instead I fed you lines of
My depression
My anxiety
My selfishness
All I ask for is one last listen
What we had still sits with me
Its something I'll never let go of
I'll never forget
For the past three years some how
some how you've held on to my heart
I wish I was lying
You don't know how much I do
You don't know how much I wish I was that asshole
How much I wish I did not feel this
How much I wish life was a fairy tale
May be this is punishment
May be this is karma
That this turn where we say good bye
I am alone
I am in agony
I yearn to feel loved
Still sounding completely selfish
Because right now no one else will do
You're probably laughing, or crying
Probably the latter
I seem to do that to you
Make you cry that is
This time is probably good bye
The last good bye
I do not doubt that there is a possibility I'll never hear from you again
I'll wonder what your thinking
I'll wonder how you feel
I'll hope you're happy
I'll hold on to what you gave me
And someday
Someday I would like my heart back
Until then I love you

1 comment: